May your New Moon wishes be fulfilled!
The New Moon is the birthing phase of the Moon’s 29.5 day cycle around the Sun. The New Moon phase is the perfect time to release the old, to reflect internally, and birth new ideas, and set new intentions for what you would like to bring into your life experience, and to begin new adventures and projects.
Starting a practice of New Moon Wishes is a potent and powerful way for you to create what you want and stay in alignment with what your heart desires.
New Moon Wishes Ritual
Before you commence take the time to stop, reflect, meditate and then set your intentions!
- When writing your New Moon wishes, clearly state each one as factual, confirming that this desire exists in your life.
- Complete or review your list before the New Moon hits, and place it somewhere you will see it often, to remind and inspire you.
- Don’t make wishes on behalf of others, as every person controls their own desires. You can make a wish to have more harmonious relationships with others as this is within your control.
- Participate in your wishes, take responsibility for what your intentions are and ensure that you are in alignment with your intentions. In other words, don’t make a wish to start a new diet and then ignore it. You will reap what you sow. Writing down your New Moon wishes provides you with a focal point of what it is you desire, and the energy that you project out into the world will be heard, so don’t send opposing messages out into the universe.
- Be mindful of the words and feelings that you use in wishes, and make sure that they resonate for you. For example: “I am rich” may need more specifics, such as “I am blessed with richness in my life that meets my financial needs.” You can be as detailed as you want to be with your wishes.
Extra Powerful New Moons for You
When the New Moon falls in your Sun Sign (this happens annually around the time of your birthday) this will be the most powerful time for you as an individual to set your intentions for the next twelve months. This list should include everything that you wish to bring into your life experience during the next twelve months and should focus on your hero's journey and your sanity. This can be a yearly ritual that you practice to assess and review where you are and what you want to include for the coming year in your life.
When the New Moon falls in your natal Moon Sign this will be a potent time to ignite with what makes your soul happy. It is a powerful time for you as an individual to set your intentions for the next twelve months. This list should include everything that you wish to bring into your life experience during the next twelve months that involves your happiness and your emotional wellbeing. This can be a yearly ritual that you practice to assess and review where you are and what you want to include for the coming year in your life.
When a Solar Eclipse occurs the energy and impact is heightened making it especially powerful for new beginnings. Should the Solar Eclipse also fall in your “Sun Sign” or form strong relationships with your “Astrology Birth Chart” then this energy will be double charged for you.
Are you interested in exploring your soulful nature with Astrology?
Book in your personal Astrology Consultation with Aleni.